Here are a few simple policies to help make your experience a better one.
- Client confidentiality is paramount. I do not share anything discussed with clients in any way that would identify them, nor do I name clients of mine - that disclosure is entirely up to you.
- I'm careful about maintaining good professional boundaries and ask that you respect that as well.
- Tips are welcome but not expected. All clients receive the same level of excellent service from me.
- Sessions must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. No same-day bookings.
- If you're running late, please let me know as soon possible so I know you're on your way.
- Late arrivals will be charged for the full session booked; no pro-rating.
- If you can't make your appointment, contact me as soon as possible.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will incur a $50 cancellation fee, payable at the next appointment.
- In the case of no-shows, I reserve the right to charge the full amount for the session missed.
- After the second no-show, sessions must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- I do not offer erotic work; sexual advances may result in termination of the session.
- Because I have my own studio, I don't often do outcalls, but in rare cases I can come to you, for a $20-$50 surcharge.
- I may be open to trade (for a service or product of equivalent value, arranged at time of booking).
- I always hold a certain number of low-income sliding scale spots. Low-income appointments must be discussed ahead of time, and generally won’t be less than 50% of the value of the massage session.