Here are a few simple policies to help make your experience a better one.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times before, during, and after the session. I will also wear a mask.
- Client agrees to practice physical distancing around others in the building before and after the session.
- If you are feeling ill, showing symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing, fever), or have been diagnosed with someone who is COVID-positive, please stay home. Let me know by texting 857-928-9085 and I'll be happy to reschedule you.
- If clients arrive early for their appointment, they may be asked to wait outside the building. If you see more than one person in the office, please wait outside (on the street) and I will come let you in.
- No guests. Non-clients will not be allowed to wait inside the building.
- Session room (including table, doorknobs, seating, any equipment used, etc) will be thoroughly disinfected after each client. Linens will be stored in a lidded hamper. Hand sanitizer is available.
- Due to time for cleaning & disinfecting, as well as to help maintain social distancing, there are fewer available appointment slots. Should this present a problem for you, contact me and we can make things work for you while keeping everyone safe.
- Client confidentiality is paramount. I do not share anything discussed with clients in any way that would identify them, nor do I name clients of mine - that disclosure is entirely up to you.
- I'm careful about maintaining good professional boundaries and ask that you respect that as well.
- Tips are welcome but not expected. All clients receive the same level of excellent service from me.
- Sessions must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. No same-day bookings.
- If you're running late, please let me know as soon possible so I know you're on your way.
- Late arrivals will be charged for the full session booked; no pro-rating.
- If you can't make your appointment, contact me as soon as possible at 857-928-9085.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will incur a $50 cancellation fee, payable at the next appointment.
- In the case of no-shows, I reserve the right to charge the full amount for the session missed.
- After the second no-show, sessions must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- I do not offer erotic work; sexual advances may result in termination of the session.
- Because I have my own studio, I don't often do outcalls, but in rare cases I can come to you, for a $20-$50 surcharge.
- I may be open to trade (for a service or product of equivalent value, arranged at time of booking).
- I always hold a certain number of low-income sliding scale spots. Low-income appointments must be discussed ahead of time, and generally won’t be less than 50% of the value of the massage session.